Battery Life On Prism 7 Inch Tv Why Is The Battery Life On My Cell Phone So Short All Of A Sudden? And How Do I Go About Fixing This?

Why is the battery life on my cell phone so short all of a sudden? And how do I go about fixing this? - battery life on prism 7 inch tv

My cell phone batteries used to last a few weeks ago, I even speak drain. Sometimes, but I charge the phone before the battery life was completely exhausted.

Since the battery life is now shorter, I was waiting to load completely before starting again empty. He's always in me, after a few days after loading. Is there a way to solve this problem?

5 comments:

madman32... said...

This can be several reasons:
Blutooth
Extra things like AT & T's 3G network (think you can stop and regular use of the network)
Lights
Vibrate
The battery can be turned-bad, should be replaced

Jackie B said...

My father worked in the battery industry, and I must read for you. Obviously, this is a general problem with the batteries.

My father said http://www.ultracheapbatteries.com is the place to go for the exchange of the battery.

Andrew said...

Buy a new battery. Rechargeable batteries have a limited life and the most likely.

Andrew said...

Buy a new battery. Rechargeable batteries have a limited life and the most likely.

danielle... said...

The battery of my mother began to paint after 15 minutes the phone, so I had to buy a new phone, because, ironically, was a discounted phone cheaper than a new battery.
He said that last for a battery is usually 20 months Sprint has a two-year contract with them, it means that the battery life is shit 4 months before their contractual agreement with him. I think it's a conspiracy.

Post a Comment