Cheapest Place To Buy Metal Core Is There An Inexpensive Place To Buy Stamped Metal Ceiling Panels?

Is there an inexpensive place to buy stamped metal ceiling panels? - cheapest place to buy metal core

I am rebuilding kithen and love the idea of replacing the plasterboard ceiling with decorative stamped tin ceiling. I checked online and found a place that sells for about $ 20 per group. I think it is expensive. Is there a cheaper alternative. The house is 60 years. I want the kitchen to have character. I like the way the stamped tin tiles look at the ceiling. If there is a less expensive molded plastic, I can assume dass I just want the texture on the ceiling with some intricate details add. I want to be affordable. The kitchen is about 12 meters x 12 meters. I'm going with exposed beams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment