Dagger Juice How Do You Deal With Rude Friends?

How do you deal with rude friends? - dagger juice

I like this friend to death, but sometimes can be rude!

Both families are in the Caribbean. I like the food in Jamaica, and there is a restaurant where my cousin works at times, he has the best oxtail and curry chicken. : O) Anyway, we're going to get food and started at the menu and immediately "Have you ever Saltfish and ackee: The $ hit is so unpleasant that someone is trying to feed me, and I wanted him to try Face to spit. "

I've tried, serenity, and said: "Now comes my family and me the whole time, because it is the national dish of Jamaica, but I never liked. I'm more of a man, and I LOVE Calaloo carrot juice."

My friend then said, "EWW the U.S. dollar has reached very uncomfortable that I do not know what you eat", etc., etc.

It serves us just look daggers at us, and I'm so ashamed. This is a close friend, but I do not feel like taking your place! Why so rude? What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment