Beating Parvo My Papillion, Beagle, Chihuahua Mix Survived Parvo. Any Similar Stories?

My Papillion, Beagle, Chihuahua Mix Survived Parvo. Any similar stories? - beating parvo

I took Lola after he was rescued from the shelter closed. It was one of three puppies. The first puppy had parvo virus succumed before he could rescue her. The small second died suddenly the following day. But they were confident a few days after the third CUB (Lola), the virus has lost. Lola has suddenly taken a turn which is worse, too lethargic and stopped eating. They rushed to a vet, where she treated for two weeks. Lola surprisingly survived the battle. The recovery has a period of three weeks since his digestive system were to be rebuilt. Her adopted mother kept them healthy and cooked chicken and rice. Finally, I met Lola and feel in love with it immediately. It's like a miracle, and so much who won the battle. Parvo virus is a terrible, but I was hoping someone would be positive stories. Lola is shown here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nellvixen/6 ...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nellvixen/6 ...

2 comments:

gin_in_m... said...

Nellie

A number of years .. My brother bought a Lab / Shepard mix puppy on his return from the Netherlands ... U0026lt Keesee \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; pronounced Casey 'still a puppy was cool .. sooo .. and smart as a whip so ... just be happy about ..

Since I spent many hours in the summer, which would provide for my mother Keesee during the day ... Suddenly .. As with Lola .. won .... very, very bad, my mother spent 2 weeks on a futon with him ... to force the water drips into a groove first, and then a pear .... Photos go to the vet every day .. and evidence ... survived the great man ... ended the lives of the rest of his days with my mother .... I loved her on faith ...

When we Keesee 4 years ago, has been a very sad moment for all of us .. 10 years old was .. not enough, in my opinion .. However, the kidney has everything she could ... and he was in pain ....

I truly believe that Parvo is a blessing for us was with her ... never been the companion of my mother and the best f.. Protection of their .. RiEnd except parvo ..

Lola Love Song every day ... It will be broadcast live over all others .. and be faithful and loving every day ....

needtokn... said...

I had 2 puppies, one survived, the other not. It was a mix of Chihuahua and had a tic - his head, "Bob" Up & Down. He seemed to do well, but ran away from home one day) (left side of the fence and was hit by a car. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment