My Dr Scheduled An Ultrasound For A High Bilirubin Level When Should I Schedule My Next Ultrasound?

When should I schedule my next ultrasound? - my dr scheduled an ultrasound for a high bilirubin level

When should I schedule my next ultrasound? My first is 5 weeks and 5 days Gest well. Yolk sac and good, but there was no pulse. I am considered high risk because it causes a dead child to term last year by RD Cable entanglement.My week to me and had to be very careful, I wrote a script for another ultrasound but do not know which week is preferable to see a heart rhythm of the heart would be. I know that I have made since my head ease.I now 6 weeks 6 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you can call and ask.

I think 8 weeks. Is likely to see in front of him, but 8 weeks is only 1 week and 1 days.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks and 3 days hearing within 10 weeks. I would like to point 9 weeks to see, but some people do not hear the heartbeat until 12 weeks in a Doppler

Anonymous said...

If you are a high risk, it would be for you to check-out planned Apts? It was also a high risk for pregnancy ... FR MFM clinic every two weeks. Then I went twice a week for NST.

Post a Comment