List Of Latino Women Singers I Can't Think Of The Artist Or The Name Of The Song...?

I can't think of the artist or the name of the song...? - list of latino women singers

There was a song and the video a month ago. It was a straight R & B with a strange sound from the chorus sung by a woman. I think the song is called "easy" or other form of this word. My mind went completely blank. For some reason I think it was Paulina Rubio, but it did not. But he was someone who was Latino or something ... Gee, I do not know what it is, and I can not think of a word ... But I've tried searching on Yahoo Music and shows nothing until it is possible something in context.

I would be more serious, but I can not think of anything. All I can think is that noise coming from the right before the chorus.

Even if you do not remember the song or artistSimply some of the adjectives in a word or R & B singer. There is nobody like Ashanti, Rihanna, Ciara, or someone very famous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment