What Can I Eat If I Have Too Much Iron In My Blood Concern About Iron Supplements.?

Concern about iron supplements.? - what can i eat if i have too much iron in my blood

I have iron tablets (ferrous sulfate, 65 mg iron) recently, because I am a little anemic. However, I had chest pains and vomiting since last night (she has my blood in your vomit) and I think they have finally taken over fifteen iron tablets late yesterday, bleeding from the nose, because I was sick, very low, and he was so worried about my iron is too low. How seriously does too much iron? I feel a little better right, but not able to eat anything all day. I'm worried that I will soon be doing. Just wondering if someone knows more about the iron supplements and what to do. Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment